Friday, January 4, 2013

A Successful Stop at Walgreens

I felt like I had a little bit of a high from my last stop at Walgreens. I walked out with so much stuff and only spent $2.72! Take a look:


I bought:
  • 3 packages of ThermaCare heat wraps on sale for $4.99, buy 3 and recieve 4,000 points; I used three $3/1 coupons from ThermaCare's website making them $1.99 each
  • 6 Balance protein bars on sale for $1 each; I used two $1/3 coupons and one $.50 off each store coupon making them $.17 each
  • Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner on sale for 2/$5 with 1,000 points; used $1/1 coupon making them $2 each.
My total came to $12.72 including tax and I had a $10 off coupon from my last purchase of vitamins so my out-of-pocket total was only $2.72! And I earned 5,000 points which is worth $5 for my next trip!

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have purchased the shampoo but I needed to exceed $10 in order to use my coupon which would expire next week. All-in-all, though I felt pretty good -- and my back will feel even better with those heat wraps!

No comments: