What started out as a way to keep family up-to-date on our crazy "let's move to California" adventures, the ups and downs of being without work or home, and my spiritual journey depending on God to move some serious mountains is now well, much of the same! (But it looks so much better, right!?)
|Not my first design, but one of the earlier versions|
In honor of this 5 year anniversary of
- Our marriage. Five years. Everyday I am so thankful for this man who chose me for his bride. I can't say everyday is easy, but it's Good.
- Our jobs! (I have had one consistent job for 4 1/2 years! Chris has had a lot more, but we're still thankful for each and every one of them!)
- Our one-bedroom apartment that we have lived in for almost 4 1/2 years. We love this little place and are so thankful it provided a space for us to host our (large) small group in for 3 years and a number of short and long term visitors.
- My health. I had a lot if chronic pain in my back, hands and feet for over two years but thankfully I haven't had to see a doctor or physical therapist in over a year!
- Our little boy. Somehow this little guy who takes up all of my time and energy is the very best part of my day (you know, after God and Husband). I really can't imagine life without him and I can't imagine not being a work-from-home mama. I love spending my days with him, no matter how hard they can be.
- Community. We were so blessed to find a community so quickly after we moved here. Can you guys believe we've known you for almost five years!? That's longer than college! Our church, small group, and friendships have supported us through ups and downs and prayed with us through it all. Thanks guys!
And now on to the giveaway details!
Using the Rafflecopter app below, enter for up to 10 chances to win a set of 6 handmade cards. Something like this, although it may vary. On November 15, I will announce the winner (selected by Rafflecopter). The winner will be announced on my blog, so make sure you check back on the 15th.a Rafflecopter giveaway