Sunday, February 14, 2016

Baby B2: 24 Weeks



How far along: 24 weeks. I can't believe I'm over the half way point already!

How big is the baby: about 1 pound and 12 inches (from head to toe)

Sleep: I think I've been sleeping a bit better lately, I had a cold for the past three weeks which was keeping me up coughing and not breathing. So, now sleep seems so much better!

Best moment of the week: Chris being able to feel the baby move around. Baby is so active at night; it's a nice way for me to wind down at the end of the day with his hand on my belly.

Worst thing: low back pain (it's a recurring thing); I've been meaning to get back to PT, but haven't because my schedule is crazy.

Symptoms: Nausea isn't has common these days, I think it's more acid reflex at night now more than anything. Belly is growing, back is aching, acne is improving.  

Movement: Mostly at night, but often through out the day too! 

What I miss: Wine and deli meat sandwiches

Food Cravings: Chocolate -- always (but that was even before I was pregnant)

Food Aversions: Nothing at the moment

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Guess my clothes were more baggy to start with this time around, which is fine because my sisters still have most of my maternity clothes!

Things People Say: "Oh, you're showing!" They ask how I'm feeling, nothing too outrageous or funny lately. Its mostly about William being a big brother.

Exercise: Not much. I've tried to get outside more now that the rain isn't has often and my cold is getting better. I did meet my 10k-step goal one day last week thanks to my sister's FitBit challenge.
  
Last Appointment: January 29, met with a midwife, I came with questions so the appointment went much better than our first meeting. Everything looks good! We had our ultrasound the week before that. This hospital has 42" screens you watch your baby on . . . bigger than life size! Other than it taking forever because Baby wasn't in the right position, everything was great.

Next Appointment: March 4

No comments: