Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Princess Bride Birthday (Part 3 of TX Trip)

My sister-in-law turned the big 3-0 last month and her best friend put on the very best birthday party in her honor. The theme: The Princess Bride

This post may be mostly photographs of the party, but first I just want to say that my sister-in-law is the sweetest sister a girl could gain by marriage. She has always made me feel like a part of the family, like a sister; she will include me in just about everything (including her workouts!). She's incredibly thoughtful, smart, fun and caring. She's also a reader and will recommend the best books!


The princess with the King and Queen (parents)
Didn't they have terrific costumes! 


The banquet table!









Beverages: Iocane or Iocane-free (clearly labeled!)



The princess being attacked by the ROUS


Seriously, the cutest rodent of unusual size ever!


And Mini-Vizzini was pretty adorable too!


My family failed to dress-up, but we were so glad our trip to Texas included being a part of Shannon's wonderful party! Happy Birthday, Sister!

No comments: