Tuesday, October 2, 2018

2018 Walk for Life - 18 Days and Counting

September was a really busy month for me. We had our first two MOPS meetings, I went to MOMcon and put together a MOPS booth for a community event. Not to mention William still getting into the grove of school. Whew! It's October! And although October starts with William's birthday and seems to be the kick off for all things fall, it is also the month that Alpha Pregnancy Center has their Walk for Life event. If you know me, you know I do this nearly every year! I missed one 5 years ago because, well I had a baby. Which was a valid excuse but I was bummed to miss it.

So, now it is October 2 and the Walk is just 18 days away. Its time I let you know that I'll be leading a team again this year! So, if you live in the area and you want to join me, please do! Just go to http://www.alphapc.org/walk-for-life-2/ and register! Then meet me on October 20 and we'll do this thing together!

Or if you don't live in the area or you can't join me in the walk, please consider donating to the cause! Alpha does so much to support the women who go through an unplanned pregnancy and they really can't do it without you! If you can support me please do so online (just click the image below and it will take you to my giving page)


My goal this year is $500 and I know with your help I can meet that goal. And hopefully with your help I'll have a big team to walk with too!

No comments: