Monday, April 29, 2013

Baby Babiak is on the Way!

Most of you probably saw my post on Facebook on Sunday night -- Where I posted this:


I had made up a big card for Chris's birthday from his unborn child.

Let me stop and say, no, this was not how I told Chris that we were going to have a baby. It would have been great to be able to keep it a secret and share with him on such a special occasion, but I am horrible at keeping secrets from him. I mean horrible. The man knows everything. And I don't think I could have waited that long.

We've actually known for a while. Sorry I had to keep you in the dark. Sometimes there are things that are best shared quietly with those closest to you and I really had to restrain myself from spilling the beans here before I could share with a few key people. (If you felt like you should have been one of those people, but I failed at contacting you, I am truly sorry. Please call me.) 

But now it is finally time to share it with you!!!!!

Anyway, back to the big news. It's true. Chris and I are expecting the arrival of our first child in early October. I'm just three weeks shy of the half way mark. So far everything is going very well. I have a lot to learn and prepare for but we are very excited to be parents.



So, there you have it! We're having a baby! 

From here on out, I'll most likely share (but hopefully not over-share) more about my pregnancy here with you. If you'd like to follow along, please do by clicking the "join this site" button on the left side of my blog. I will not be posting much at all to Facebook.

No comments: