Monday, March 27, 2017

"Never Unfriended"

I was given an opportunity to get an advanced copy of Lisa-Jo Baker's newest book Never Unfriended: The Secret to Finding and Keeping Lasting Friendships. I've reached the half-way mark but couldn't wait to tell you about it for two reasons.

The first is that it is a heart-hitting book, one I needed during this season of Lent (and one I had time for since I'm not on Facebook everyday). I needed the reminder to focus my attention on the people right in front of me and not on the screen. And how to do it! And this book did both. If you want to deepen your friendships and learn how to be a better friend, then this book is for you!

The second reason I couldn't wait to tell you about it is because the author, Lisa-Jo is offering a really fun gift to those that pre-order before the release date (April 4). And Amazon has the book on sale right now! So for $10 you can get a hardcopy of the book as well as the cutest little note cards and a hanger to display them! So don't wait!



Find out more here: http://neverunfriended.com
And order the book here.

**I did receive the book for free but do not receive any rewards/money for any books sold.
Just sharing my thoughts on a great book I had the privilege to read early!

No comments: