Monday, April 30, 2018

Whole30: Day 2

Just a quick note to say that I successfully survived the day! Here's what I ate:

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled with onion, avocado and spinach
Snack: carrot sticks, apple slices and almonds
Lunch: spaghetti squash with beef ragu and salad
Snack: apple slices and almonds
Dinner: pork tenderloin, green beans and a sweet potato (it was all delicious)

I had a pretty low-energy day as I didn't sleep well the night before, but I did make it to a water aerobics class. I had been wanting to try it for a while but the schedule never fit with mine. Today, William's school was canceled and that freed me up to go! It was great. I'm sure I looked terrible and didn't do half of it right, but I had fun and felt good afterwards.

I took a nap today or laid down anyway - not sure if I truly slept but my body was a dead weight and I couldn't move when I intended to get up. That happens a lot for me, so not really diet related.

Chris decided to join me in the diet too! So far so good!

No comments: