Saturday, March 30, 2013

Photography Lessons Continue

I have had three more opportunities to practice my photography skills with children over the past several months, I guess it's about time I write about it. This is the area where I really want to improve and perhaps even start a small business. It's a little scary (ok a lot) because there is so much involved, but with a few more practice sessions and some courage to take a few more steps, I think I'll be ready to go!

My hope it is to create a "traveling studio" where I could come into someone's home and set up a small background and use their own toys, blankets, etc for "props." I like working with natural light best.

This is {C}, he's 8 months old:



{R} was 6 months old when I got to take these:






And {A} was only 8 weeks when these were taken:




If you know someone in the Bay Area who may be interested in a maternity, newborn, or family session, let me know! I'm always looking for volunteers!

No comments: