Friday, May 24, 2013

Diaper Ideas: Help!

So, this post is more of a cry for help. And specifically directed toward moms of small children.

As I dream and plan about our future with our child I have found myself knee deep in information about diapers. I imagine months and years of being up to my knees in actual diapers but right now, I have to decide what kind of diapers those will be! And I need your help. Desperately.

I have a few questions for those of you who have tried cloth diapering, please leave your answers in the comment section below, or email me if you're not into that.
  1. What brands and types of cloth diapers have you tried? 
  2. Which ones worked? 
  3. Which ones did you hate?
  4. Any advice for me as to where to even start? 
  5. Do you think I'm insane for doing this while in an apartment with shared laundry?
I've been thinking about doing this as affordable as possible and then I see all the cute all-in-ones and want those too, but they are much more expensive. And then I think of more questions!

Do the one-size diaper really fit the baby from newborn to toddler? Should I get different sizes? How long do they really last . . . would they make it through more than one child?

Seriously, any tips or suggestions you can give will be helpful. I am at a loss.
Thanks ~ NewbieMom

No comments: