Anyway, I've been reading every chance I get. And I'll be honest, feeding William is usually a great time for it! (For now anyway.) Pumping also provides another great opportunity to read as long as I don't have to hold an actual book. . . but now I feel like I'm sharing too much information. Ah-hem. Sorry!
Here's a list of the books I've read this month:
- The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Food Rules: An Eater's Manual by Michael Pollan
- The Bean Tree: A Novel by Barbara Kingsolver
- Love by the Letter by Melissa Jagears
- Breaking Free by Beth Moore
thekrazycouponlady.com occasionally lists books that are free to download on Amazon.com
eReaderGirl.com also lists free or discounted books daily
What books have you read lately? Any recommendations?