Friday, April 13, 2012

Wedding Season is Here!

The other day we received two wedding invitations in the mail. Two in one day! I love it when I get an invitation to my friend's or family's weddings. I can rarely go, which makes me sad. But I am so excited for them and really do share in their joy. It's a time of new beginnings and adventure!

When the invites start coming, that's when I know it's time to start making wedding cards. Weddings, of course, happen all year round, and we've had a few already this year, but by the looks of it there are many more to come this summer!

Lately, it's taken a great deal of effort to dig out my craft supplies; there are just so many other things calling my name. But, last night was the perfect night to get comfy, cozy, and crafty. Last night we had a huge thunder storm (lightening and rain included). If you are from the Midwest, that doesn't mean much because storms are more frequent, but this was only the second or third storm I've experienced in San Francisco and this one was pretty intense.

After we got married, I stashed away quite a few of my wedding cards, ones that had pretty pictures or fun patterns; the ones I knew could be reused. I still have a few left, but it's getting slimmer. Here are a few of the cards I have made recently:



If you have any old cards you think could be reused that you aren't going to use yourself, I'd be glad to take them off your hands!

No comments: