Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankfulness

It's that time of year again. Or, today is that day again . . . aren't we suppose to be thankful on a daily basis? Yes. We are. There are a lot of things I think of doing on a daily basis (shower, sleep, eat, brush my teeth, etc) that don't happen anymore. But I am thankful. And right now, I'm thankful I have a brief moment to pause and jot down a few things I'm thankful for this year.

I'm so thankful for:
My baby boy and his health and growth
My husband who I can't do this without
My friends and co-workers who kept me fed for the past two months
My family and friends who showered us with everything we needed for our baby
My mother and mother-in-law who helped care for me and William
My boss who reluctantly let me take three months off of work!
My small group who showers me with hugs and smiles just for showing up! (makes me feel so loved, let me tell you!)
My siblings who call often, I'm so thankful we're close!
My apartment that has been my home for over three years which I rarely leave anymore!
My mom-friends who tell me everything is okay and will get better. I do love hearing their stories.

I'm thankful for so much more. (including you dear reader) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and remember to rejoice with thanksgiving a little every day!

My niece Charlotte and William wish you a Happy Thanksgiving too!


No comments: