Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Future of Forestry Concert

Last year, our church hosted a Christmas concert featuring "Future of Forestry" so Chris and I went. And let me tell you, we were blown away. They were amazing! I was telling everyone about them.

They decided to come back this year. So we went again! They had a different venue, but the concert was still outstanding! And as I did last year, I am still telling everyone about them -- only this year, I am using my blog to do so.

If you ever have the chance to see them live- please go. You will not be disappointed. Every person on that stage plays multiple instruments, the lead singer has an incredibly pure and rich voice, and the lighting is pretty stellar too. Just to prove my point - I had Chris take a video with his camera phone. He did some work on the sound so it you won't hear the distortions that the phone recorded -- but honestly, just check out their stage presence!

No comments: