Friday, June 28, 2013

Flying Solo

I'm going on a little vacation today. Flying to Minnesota to visit a few very good college friends, several relatives and hopefully some friends from my hometown. I haven't seen them in two years . . . which seems a little like forever. The last time I made it home was for my sister's wedding. Can't even believe my sister has been married for nearly two years!

I have several stops to make, covering over 300 miles of the state. A few days in the Twin Cities, Fargo, Grand Forks and then Plummer before flying back to California. My husband isn't able to come with me this time. I don't think we've been apart for this long in a while.

Please pray that I feel well while traveling and that I get to see everyone I need to see. Also, pray for my sister (living in Las Vegas) as she's about to deliver her baby any day now!

~Just a little update since I won't be blogging again until I return next week.~

No comments: