Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Morning Brunch

This morning we took our bikes to the streets again.  This time on a brunch date (it was brunch because I over slept slept in later than I thought I would). Chris had been telling me (or maybe he was bribing me) about this donut shop he thought was really good and wanted to take me there when we could both bike.

Well, since Chris bought his bike last weekend we decided to make that donut-date happen this weekend. Dynamo Donuts and Coffee was pretty unique; they probably had 10 different donut flavors--all of which sounded amazing. Chris settled on the Chocolate-rosemary-almond donut and I got the apricot-cardamom. I don't think I had every had such a flavorful donut before --and it wasn't just in the glaze, it was the actual donut!

Some of the flavors we didn't get to try were: Maple Glazed Bacon Apple, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip, Sticky Bun, Vanilla Bean, Carmel Apple, and Spiced Chocolate.


It kind of reminded me of an ice-cream shop with the flavor combinations and the line! I'm telling you, anything is possible in San Francisco. And for those of you have not made the trek out to visit us yet, let this be one more reason to get on the plane!


Chris and I have biked together quite a few times over the past week, but today I actually brought my camera. Since I know you are all dying to see what his new bike looks like! So, here it is!

And here we are!


And just in case you didn't believe me when I said I had been biking -- here's proof! 


No comments: