Sunday, September 18, 2011

Refresh

This weekend I suddenly became very bored by the look of my blog. I wanted change. I had been trying to figure out a way to make the tabs at the top of my blog work more functionally for quite some time and today it happened!

For many of you, other than the colors and lack of images at the top of the page, you probably won't notice a huge difference. For those of you who followed my hobby pages regularly, you are the ones who will notice the changes. Let me assure you all that most of the content is still here. (I say "most of" because I have not updated my Indoor Gardening, Photography, or Reading List pages yet.)

From this point forward, all updates will happen on the main "home" page but the posts relating to cooking and crafts will also be available via the buttons on the top of the page. The plus side to doing it this way is that you can now comment on the individual posts! There is one down side to this -- it makes it look like it all happened on September 18th! Yes, today was a busy day, but not nearly that busy!

Hope you like the new look!

1 comment:

Suz said...

I like it! Simple = :)