Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stocking up on supplies--enough for the rest of the year

June 2008


I seem to have a running list of things to make in my head so when I went to JoAnn Fabrics this afternoon, it was hard to stop myself from buying a little bit of everything.

The rotary cutter and mat were half off otherwise I wouldn't have even looked twice.  It's super hand to have as I've had to borrow them from friends for my previous quilting project.

I picked up a few patterns for the projects I'd like to do this year -- Christmas stockings and doll clothes for my niece (I need to at least try!) I'm hoping to get a good start on them by the end of the summer.

I also picked up a few things for making more cards. I splurged on color pens since sometimes I get the urge to color and I couldn't resist getting a new stamp. And since Father's day is next weekend I need to get busy making a couple cards for my dads. (That was the whole reason in going in the first place.)


No comments: