Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Day 4

Earlier this week I joined the "30 Thankful Days" blogging theme.  Check out the Good Life blog to read more thankful stories or start your own!



This morning I was walking to work (from the bus stop) and I asked myself "What should I be thankful for today?" I like how joining in on the thankful days blog posts has got me thinking about what to be thankful for each day. I need to come up with at least one thing so I can continue my daily blogging!

Today, I am thankful for the prayer time I have with my husband each morning. A few months ago we decided that we wanted to spend more time in prayer -- together. So, we've been waking up early every weekday to fit that special time in . . . and it is so worth it!

I'm thankful our new schedule has stuck too -- I wasn't sure it would at first, but after four months, I think I can say that it's a habit now!

No comments: