Friday, November 25, 2011

thankful for holidays

As I mentioned yesterday, our Thanksgiving turned out a little differently than we first planned. But let me tell you that it was absolutely wonderful. I just love the holiday seasons! I love the times of year where we can gather as friends and family, spend quality time together and enjoy amazing food.


Our friends joined us for a late afternoon dinner. It was a small gathering but the meal was huge. Between the five of us we had turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, sweet potato casserole, broccoli-cheese casserole, green been casserole, dinner rolls, and two pies. Seriously - it was huge. Unfortunately with all my excitement over the food I forgot to take a photo of our table before we devoured the meal. So, here are a few other shots from the day:







I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!


No comments: