Friday, November 18, 2011

thankful for rain boots

Today I am thankful for my new rain boots. Winter in San Francisco means rain and wind. For the past two years, I haven't had rain boots and I regretted it everytime it rained. My everyday shoes have mesh liner for the toes and sides which is not ideal for rain.  Last year I really wanted some but I couldn't afford the ones that I really liked -- I didn't want ones that would hurt my feet or not be supportive since I would most likely have to wear them for long periods of time.

Well, in early October we had our first rain. Nothing serious, but enough to remind me that I needed rain boots this year. The next day, I ordered them! Our next rain didn't come for weeks but I was well prepared when it did.

Today is the second rainy day this winter and I am in my new boots!


Check out Dawn's Goodlife blog and others for more thankful day posts - and share what you're thankful for today.

No comments: